Sunday, January 15, 2017

Challenge #49 by Bastel-Traum: Friendship / Love




Hi guys!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far and found some time to get crafty! Today there is a good reason to get crafty, because a new challenge at Bastel-Traum's blog starts today! It is all about friendship and love - what a lovely theme to play with!!

For my inspiration card I colored those two cuties with my copics. They are from C.C. Designs but it is an older red rubber stamp and I am not sure if they are longer available... Anyway, you may find here some of the C.C. Designs collection, too.

For the background I used a stencil by Create a smile and sponged some distress ink (vilted violet) over it. Then I took off the stencil and blended some more ink over the whole panel. Towards the upper part of the panel, I slightly faded out the color.

The "love" sentiment is from the newest release by lawn fawn. I combined it with a word stamp (sending) by My Favorite things and added a tiny envelope stamp to add a bit more of interest to the whole design. That is it! :-)

I hope you got inspired and will play along with us!

Have a relaxing Sunday!

Hugs,












Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.