Saturday, July 15, 2017

Basteltraum's Challenge #55 : Color scheme


Hello fellow crafters!

Have you been on holidays already? Or are yours coming soon?? Well, mine will start tomorrow! We are going to Italy for one week, I am so excited!!

But first I have to announce an new challenge for Basteltraum. This time it is all about colors. You are totally free what subject on your card will be, just use one (or even all) colors of the inspiration image! (You will see it at the very bottom of this post).

The stamps and dies I used are all from Lawnfawn this time. I diecut everything from white cardstock and colored in all pieces with my copic markers. The background is sponged with a finger dauber and two different dye inks, also by Lawnfawn (butter and fake tan). The cute owls are colored with copic markers, too. I really enjoy creating scenes like this one, although it takes me quite a lot of  time to figure out my final design, lol. But that's what cardmaking is all about, being creative, right??!

So I would love to see you playing along with us!

Enjoy the summer!

Crafty hugs,













2 comments

  1. So gorgeous Tina! I love how you've been using those cute little banners in multiple cards lately. Enjoy your holiday this week! Dennice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach wie süss. Tolle Karte!
    Heitere Grüsse Britta

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.