Sunday, April 15, 2018

Basteltraum's Challenge #64: Flowers / Mother's day


Hello, crafty friends!

I hope you are enjoying a great spring weekend as I do! Temperatures are getting so much warmer, you can do activities outside and nature is getting so colorful again! I think spring is my favorite time of the year :-))

And because Mother's day is coming soon, the theme of the newest Bastel-Traum challenge is all about Flowers and/or Mother's Day!

I grabbed an older set by Altenew called "Magnolias for her" and stamped it with a super light grey ink - you can barely see it when it's stamped. But it's enough for working with the "no-line" coloring technique - as it says - at the end you won't see any stamped lines anymore. I used my Schmincke Horadam watercolors with a wet-on-wet technique. In case you're looking for new, high quality watercolors, I really can recommend the HORADAM. They are incredibly pigmented, lightfast and sooo easy to blend!

I hope you will play along this month - you can go very colorful and festive! But for now we should enjoy the nice weather outside, don't you think?

Thank you for stopping by!

Crafty hugs,


1 comment

  1. Eine wunderschöne Muttertagskarte, liebe Tina!!!
    Heitere Grüsse Britta

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.